Hi, big thank you guys for visiting my blog, it means so much to me knowing that all of you taking an interest in what I've already posted. I love to share everything, especially my interest in writing. But strangely I haven’t created a single writing yet! Ultimately here I post lyric and chord of Indonesian christian songs. It’s quite a coincidence that I also like christian hymns and worship songs. I also love playing music, especially acoustic guitar and keyboard, and love singing too. - Oh well, there’s one thing that keep me motivated to write and share, not merely a hobby, but I know there’s a strength and joy in praising Lord through songs, praising His greatness, His goodness, and all He has already done for us. Therefore I hope that all youths nowadays could be enthusiastic to take time for praising Lord, improving talents, and glorifying God.
Ahm, well please leave your “like” thumb in any post you like, you may add your message and suggestion to comment box. I also invite you to like our “fanpage” on facebook. Thank you, God bless you.

  

19 komentar:

  1. sangat memberkati,,,
    terima kasih :)
    God bless

    BalasHapus
  2. Aku suka ini.
    Semoga semakin baik dalam melayani Tuhan.
    Gbu:)

    BalasHapus
  3. Balasan
    1. Hi Vee Lea :)
      salam dari Indonesia...
      Gbu :)

      Hapus
  4. thanks untuk postingan nya,, sangat membantu saya.. :)
    salam kenal buat kamu
    God Bless

    BalasHapus
  5. Saya suka blog ini :) isinya, tampilannya :) good (y) Tuhan Yesus Memberkati

    BalasHapus
  6. Ajarin dong bikin blognya hehehehe keren nih blog
    simple dan mengandung Rohani aku suka

    BalasHapus
  7. waww,, thank you so much :)
    lagu lagunya bagus dan kuncinya lebih mudah..
    blognya juga baguss
    pokoknya good dah
    Tuhan memberkati !

    BalasHapus
  8. Thank you friends for your feedback..
    God bless us :D

    BalasHapus
  9. Thank you banget untuk blog nya sangat membantu utk membuat wl plan saya

    BalasHapus
  10. Thank You bro...

    http://communityingod.blogspot.co.id/

    BalasHapus
  11. Cocok untuk pemula dan membawa berkat..
    Lanjutkan bro!
    GBU

    BalasHapus

Berilah komentar yang positif dan membangun :)
God Bless You

Next Next